AquaLink One-Way Fare: $5.00
Payment can be made on board with cash or credit card. Ticket app coming soon.
Customers paying with cash must provide exact fare. Change will not be given.
Our water taxis currently operate Friday – Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Boat capacity is limited on a first come, first board basis at each dock.
- All stops have ramps that make them accessible for everyone, including people in motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs.
- Dock #4 in Rainbow Harbor has a hand-crank chair lift accessible to people in motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs.
- There is space inside AquaLink and space on the back deck for people in motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs.
- The Aqua Buses are accessible to people in wheelchairs, both motorized and non-motorized, at all points of pick up.
What else to know before you board
- Masks are required aboard all LBT services, including AquaLink.
- No food or beverage service on board just yet.
- If you miss your departure time, your next boat will arrive 90 minutes later.
- We recommend arriving early to ensure your spot onboard as the boat fills up quickly.
Departure Times Friday – Sunday
While on mobile, please scroll the table to the right to see more. If you’re still having trouble click the “Download PDF” button below.
|Alamitos Bay Landing Berth 3||Aquarium Dock 4|
|11:30 a.m.||12:15 p.m.|
|1:00 p.m.||1:45 p.m.|
|2:30 p.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|4:45 p.m.||5:30 p.m.|
|6:15 p.m.||7:00 p.m.*|
|Please note:||The last boat departs the Aquarium at 7:00 p.m. and service ends when it arrives at Alamitos Bay (at approx. 7:45 p.m.).|