Reminder: Federal Face Mask Mandate is still in effect.
Federal law requires proper wearing of face masks over your mouth and nose on public transit at all times for the safety of everyone onboard and for the safety of transit operators. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding or removal and may result in penalties.
Let’s move forward.
Get your shot.
Please choose to get vaccinated for your health, your family’s health, and the safety of your Bus Operators.
Schedule your appointment to get vaccinated through myturn.ca.gov.
The more Californians get vaccinated for COVID-19, the faster we’ll all be able to unpause life. We encourage you to stay up to date on the status of vaccine distribution in Long Beach so you can make the choice to get your shot when your turn comes.
Vaccination Information for Dial-a-Lift Customers
Transportation is available for current Dial-a-Lift customers to the Long Beach Convention Center Vaccination site (300 E. Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802).
If you’re not a current Dial-a-Lift customer, click here for information on how to apply.
How Can I ride Dial-a-Lift to my vaccination appointment?
- Book your vaccination appointment before requesting a Dial-a-Lift ride.
- Call 562.435.0115, seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., to book a ride to the Long Beach Convention Center Vaccination Site. You can schedule your trip within seven days of your vaccination appointment date.
- Regular fare applies to vaccination trips, $2 each way.
- The Long Beach Convention Center provides drive-through appointments. The same vehicle and driver will be assigned to the entire trip, and enough time will be built into the schedule for the 15-minute post-vaccination observation period. After the observation period, the driver will complete the return trip.
- As of March 8, residents ages 16 to 64 with physical or developmental disabilities are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccination in Long Beach.
- Customers without computer access can make an appointment by calling 562.570.4636 (select option 6) to make a vaccination appointment.
- Dial-a-Lift customers can call Long Beach Transit at 562.599.8581 for more information on coordinating transportation.
- Visit the City’s VAXLB page for more information.